This error message, "Fitbit- no tracker paired 904 error" is generated by our system and it means the Fitbit account, that is trying to be linked/connected/registered to a Sonic Boom Wellness account, doesn't have a Fitbit device registered to it.
If you're receiving this message, double check the correct Fitbit account credentials are being used when attempting to link a Fitbit account. You can confirm the Fitbit account credentials, within the Fitbit app:
- Open the Fitbit app on your phone
- in the upper right corner, click on the icon that looks like an ID card
- This is your "Account" settings
- Scroll down and click on "Security and Login"
- Under the "Login" section, notate the email address
- That email address needs to be the one used to link the Fitbit account to the Sonic Boom Wellness account.